CASIO WATCH W-210-1BVDF
About W-210 in Short. The W-210 features Dual Time, Auto-Calendar and a Stopwatch. Not only does it have these functions but this timepiece comes with 12/24 hour format, has an hourly time signal and is 50M water resistant.
To set the time and date
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press B to move the flashing to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, press C to change it.
– Pressing C while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged.
4. Press A to exit the setting screen
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
– The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
– The stopwatch continues to run, restarting from zero after it reaches its limit, until you stop it.
- Press B to enter the Dual Time Mode
- Hold down A until the hour setting starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- Press B to move the flashing between the hour and minutes settings.
- Press C to increase the setting. Holding down C changes the setting at high speed.
- Press A to exit the setting screen.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass
- 50-meter water resistance
- LED backlight
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 46.5×40.9×11.8mm
- Total weight : 33g
hop for CASIO WATCH W-210-1BVDF at the official Sensations eStore in Kenya. Free Shipping Available.